Alpaca Pellets + Zinc
Meal Time Alpaca Pellets plus Zinc have been developed to help in the prevention of Facial Eczema(FE). These pellets that include zinc should be fed over the most dangerous period for FE from mid-January to mid-April.
Once the danger period for FE is over, revert to just feeding Meal Time Alpaca Pellets to meet any nutritional requirements as a supplement to pasture and with access to other additional sources of fibre such as hay, straw or silage.
Approximate on a DM basis. Analysis may vary slightly due to grain variances beyond our control.
- Introduce Meal Time Alpaca Pellets plus Zinc gradually to allow digestive systems to adjust to the higher starch intake.
- Alpacas should always have access to a quality fibre source such as hay, chaff, pasture or silage to maintain a healthy digestive system.
- Do not allow individual animals to over consume. When feeding a group of animals spread the feed along the trough to allow for easy access by them all.
- Always have fresh, clean water available at all times.
- Keep feed fresh and feeding containers clean.
Suggested Feeding Rates of Meal Time Alpaca Pellets plus Zinc to help prevent Facial Eczema:
- Feed Meal Time Alpaca Pellets plus Zinc from mid-January to mid-April to help with the prevention of Facial Eczema.
- Do not feed Meal Time Alpaca Pellets plus Zinc for more than 100 days continuously.
- Feeding Rate: 3grams/kg of body weight
- Adult Males(80kg): 240grams/head/day
- Adult Females(60kg): 180grams/head/day
- Young: 50-150grams/head/day depending on weight
- Cria: 50-100grams/head/day depending on weight
Selected From: Grain and grain by-products, various plant proteins, molasses, minerals, vegetable oils, mould inhibitor, flavours, zinc, vitamins and trace minerals.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
Being used outside their control, this product is sold on the express condition that the producers have no warranty, expressed or implied and are not responsible for damage arising out of its use, whether in accordance with its directions or not.
Farmyard Feeds has selected NZ Courier as its shipping company due to its speedy service. We all live extremely busy lives and animals simply will not wait for feed. NZ Couriers will deliver feed overnight to all cities/towns if order is placed before 10am in normal shop hours. Prices are cauculated at the checkout based on the weight of your order. Pricing structure per 20kg bag is as follows
Local/Outer (including Palmerston North, Wanganui, Feilding, Dannievirke, Otaki) $12.50 /20kg
Short Haul (including New Plymouth, Wellington, Napier) $20 /20kg
Long Haul (including Northland, Auckland, Waikato, Gisborne) $25 /20kg
Inter-Island (including all areas of the South Island) $40 /20kg
It will cost an extra $5 for rural deliverys. If you are unsure go to www.nzcouriers.co.nz/checkit to see if you need to add this charge. Allow 2 - 3 days for rural deliveries.