Organic Certified Multi Pellet
Meal Time Organic Certified Multi Pellets are formulated from organically grown ingredients to provide a well balanced feed for a wide range of animals. They can be used as a supplement to daily feed requirements, especially when high quality pasture is in short supply.
Protein: 15% Approximate on a DM basis. Analysis may vary slightly due to grain variances beyond our control.
• Introduce Organic Certified Multi Pellets gradually to allow digestive systems to adjust to the higher starch intake.
• Animals should always have access to a quality fibre source such as hay, chaff, pasture or silage to maintain a healthy digestive system.
• Do not allow individual animals to over consume. When feeding a group of animals, spread a line of Organic Certified Multi Pellets across the paddock to allow for easy access by all stock.
• Always have fresh, clean water available.
• Keep feed fresh and feeding containers clean.
Suggested Feeding Rates as a Supplement:
• Dairy & Beef: 2-3kg per day.
• Weaner Calves: 1-2kg per day.
• Horses: 1-3kg per day.
• Pigs: 1-3kg per day.
• Sheep & Goats: 300-500g per day.
• Lambs & Kids: 100-300g per day.
• Alpacas: 200-500g per day.
• Deer: 500g-2kg per day.
Selected from: Organic grains and grain by-products, organic plant proteins, organic molasses, organic vegetable oils, organic apple cider vinegar, natural minerals, vitamins and trace minerals.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
Being used outside their control, this product is sold on the express condition that the producers have no warranty, expressed or implied and are not responsible for damage arising out of its use, whether in accordance with its directions or not.
Farmyard Feeds has selected NZ Courier as its shipping company due to its speedy service. We all live extremely busy lives and animals simply will not wait for feed. NZ Couriers will deliver feed overnight to all cities/towns if order is placed before 10am in normal shop hours. Prices are cauculated at the checkout based on the weight of your order. Pricing structure per 20kg bag is as follows
Local/Outer (including Palmerston North, Wanganui, Feilding, Dannievirke, Otaki) $12.50 /20kg
Short Haul (including New Plymouth, Wellington, Napier) $20 /20kg
Long Haul (including Northland, Auckland, Waikato, Gisborne) $25 /20kg
Inter-Island (including all areas of the South Island) $40 /20kg
It will cost an extra $5 for rural deliverys. If you are unsure go to www.nzcouriers.co.nz/checkit to see if you need to add this charge. Allow 2 - 3 days for rural deliveries.